- The Hideaway's golf memberships are invitation-only, private equity memberships providing an exclusive golf environment of no more than 290 members per 18-holes.
- The courses gently rolling fairways are lined by water and sand, or punctuated by waterfalls and bunkers, leading to beautifully manicured greens.
- Each hole is unique and memorable, the type you'll want to replay shot-by-shot after the round or with your friends later that night.
- The Club features two distinct and dramatic, par 72, 18 hole courses, one designed by famed British architect Clive Clark and the other by the legendary Pete Dye.
- Both the Clark and Dye courses are meticulously landscaped and maintained, with extensive use of wildflowers, waterfalls, lakes and streams to create playable, yet visually dramatic courses.
- The Clive Clark course plays to nearly 7,000 yards from the championship tees and to 5,200 yards from the forward tees, while the Pete Dye course plays to over 7,100 yards from the championship tees and to 5,100 yards from the forward tees.