The Hideaway Club embodies the best qualities of California's Coachella Valley and more. Located in La Quinta, the property's 600 acres are surrounded by stunning mountain vistas set in the warmth of the Southern California desert. Long known as a place of rejuvenation and rest, the Hideaway’s convenient location is perfect for all types of activities.
La Quinta combines the best of the Palm Springs/Coachella Valley's desert qualities with the cosmopolitan influence that early Hollywood brought to the area. Today, La Quinta remains exclusive, yet is leading the Valley's growth. Living at the Hideaway Club means enjoying resort living, but with easy access to:
- World class golf and tennis - as a player or spectator - at such events as the Skins Game, the Bob Hope Classic, and the Pacific Life Tennis Open at Indian Wells.
- Spectacular outdoor activities like Joshua Tree National Park and the Santa Rosa Mountains.
- Cultural events including the La Quinta Arts Festival. [›Theatre Information]
- Exclusive shopping and fine dining in La Quinta and nearby Palm Springs, Palm Desert and Indian Wells.
- Attractions in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego for day excursions.
- Airports, including Palm Springs International Airport served by United, American, Alaska Airlines and nearby Desert Resorts Regional Airport for general aviation flights. [›Airport Information]